Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unlock value by delivering fast track justice


Sum applauds quasi judicial model of consumer courts and propagates a similar model for other categories of civil disputes.
Consumer courts as a model of providing fast track justice and reducing the burden on traditional courts have been hugely successful. Both consumers and producers are happy as consumers get fast track justice and producers are ensured speedy resolution of cases and less time spent on unproductive services like litigation etc.
I would like to see similar quasi judicial model to be extended to other areas of litigation like family disputes, property and inheritance disputes and similar categories of civil disputes. A lot of value can be unlocked if these areas are addressed through fast track justice delivered through specialized courts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumanth Kapoor said...

Hi Juan

I am a Level II CFA Candidate myself. I have a few notes posted at my alternate blogsite sumkapoor.blogspot.com. Meanwhile how's the preparation for the exam. My email address is sumanth.kapoor@gmail.com

Stay in touch
Cheers !

Sum